We’re committed to selling high-quality products we hope you’ll enjoy using, but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you’ve bought.
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 7 days of the date of delivery to your address.
- Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, original packaging and the original invoice.
- A full refund of the product cost only order will be processed.
- The Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
- You must notify us that you are returning your order as soon as it develops a fault and you will be financially responsible for the return.
- In the event of a fault developing within 30 days of purchase, a replacement will be sent after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
- Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the stated warranty period, we will, at our discretion, offer a repair, a replacement or a cost of item refund after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
- If the item is not found to have a manufacturing fault, or the fault is due to customer misuse, or it has been used beyond normal usage, then no refund or exchange will be issued, and the buyer will be responsible for any fees for return shipping.
- All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
- In the unlikely event of receiving an incorrect order or substituted item, please accept our apologies and contact us to inform us of our mistake.
- Please return the item in its original condition, and upon receipt and subject to stock, we will ship your correct item or offer a full refund.
- Please enclose the return postage costs which will be refunded.
- For all returns, please include a reason for return or the nature of any fault(s), your order number, email address and your user name.
- Please detail your preference for a replacement or a refund and provide us with a daytime contact number should we need to contact you.
- Please allow up to 7 working days to test and process all returns, and up to 21 working days for completion of any repairs.
As a producer of industrial batteries under the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009, we ADVANCED GLOBAL PRODUCTIONS LTD produce LEAD ACID batteries. We are obliged to take back free of charge, waste industrial batteries supplied to an end user for treatment and recycling. We are required to do this in any calendar year we place new industrial batteries on the market. If any of our customers or in certain cases other end users, require us to take back Industrial batteries, they should contact us at AGP LTD, The Tube Business Centre, 86 North Street, Manchester, M8 8RA. We will agree the necessary arrangements for the return, proper treatment and recycling of the waste industrial batteries.
We reserve the right to cancel any orders at our discretion.